Superior Dimensional Stability
Eco Bridge option
- These products are ideal for high-speed applications, because the construction and materials of these adapters provide bounce reduction properties.
- These products provide superior dimensional stability, because the adapter construction includes an additional glassfiber barrier layer to prevent any growth.
- Available with rotec® Ω Technology that provides complete conductivity from the base sleeve through to the surface.
- Available as Eco Bridge version, which uses patented air distribution system for significantly easier sleeve mounting.
- For high printing press speeds and outstanding printing results
- Vibration dampening characteristics due to high-modulus carbon fibre structure
- Significantly lighter than conventionally manufactured products – especially with larger wall thicknesses
- Available as Unifit or Airo versions for customised air transfer system
How the air flows into the adapter
Customised air transfer system for most types of air cylinders. In the Eco Bridge version, the air holes are replaced by a breathable metal ring on the operator side.
Dedicated external air connection system. In the Eco Bridge version, the air holes are replaced by a breathable metal ring on the operator side.
How the air flows out of the adapter, in order to mount the sleeve
Standard Air Holes
4-8 air holes on operator side, additional holes along the length of the adapter
Eco Bridge – breathable metal ring
Breathable metal ring along the entire circumference of the adapter on the operator side. Eco Bridge can be used with an Airo or Unifit Air Source and no additional air holes are typically needed along the length of the adapter.
- Up to 90% less compressed air needed for easy sleeve mounting and 99% reduction in noise
- Increased efficiency for cost savings and improved productivity
- Alternative Eco Xtra Ring with all the benefits of Eco Bridge PLUS protection against wear for longer product lifetime