XSYS is committed to conducting its business, including its relationships with business partners, in compliance with high ethical and legal standards. We at XSYS strongly believe that ethical business practices are critical to building a strong and sustainable business. Our aim is to ensure that the integrity and honesty of XSYS, its officers, employees, and business partners is never in question. We are confident you share these goals and will accordingly join us in supporting the integrity and compliance initiatives.
Download Code of Conduct:
Supplier Code of Conduct
Our Supplier Code of Conduct is part of the Conditions of Purchase. This will enhance our compliance program.
This Supplier Code of Conduct has been created for the purpose of ensuring that our suppliers abide by our integrity and compliance standards, provide safe working conditions for their employees and treat them with respect. Their production processes should be responsible and environmentally friendly. The Supplier Code of Conduct reflects internationally accepted standards of social and environmental responsibility in addition to our company’s high expectations for ethical business behavior. We relied on a number of sources to develop our Supplier Code of Conduct including the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the UN Global Compact, the International Labor Organization, ISO 14001 and our industry representative organization.
XSYS Compliance Breaches Reporting Channels:
If you ever have a genuine concern of inappropriate business practice, unfair employee treatment, ethically questionable actions or any other compliance concerns, we strongly encourage you to speak-up and use any of the following XSYS Compliance Breaches Reporting Channels:
- XSYS Employee’s Supervisor or Manager;
- EthicsPoint’ s Integrity Assurance Hotline
- United States – call: 844 800 3723 or +1 844 800 3723
- Belgium – call: 0800 77 267 or +32 800 77 267
- Germany – call: 0800 181 6930 or +49 800 181 6930
- Making a report in EthicsPoint – visit EthicsPoint’s web-based portal to learn more: xsys.ethicspoint.com
- In any case related to the processing of personal data, you can contact XSYS Data Privacy Specialist: email@example.com