Flat Top Dot-Smooth
All Ink Types
The most versatile thermal plate
- Best properties for a flexo plate in the Tag & Label in one plate for all inks to combine jobs efficiently with minimum plate waste
- Excellent ink transfer and better impression latitude out of the box due to inherent flat top dots
- Reduced downtime due to Anti-Ink-Filling (AIF) properties keeping plate clean for longer runs
- Quick to color minimizing start-up time and waste
- Compatible with the same screening and pre-press technologies used for solvent plates
- A standard UV tube exposure system is sufficient, no need to invest into newer technology
- Low highlight dot gain for consistent print quality over longer print runs
nyloflex® XVH Digital plates may be exposed using any nyloflex® exposure system and all similar de-vices and can be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging flexo printing plates. nyloflex® XVH Digital plates must be processed with the nyloflex® Xpress Thermal Processor.
Suitable for all UV, water based and solvent based printing inks (ethyl acetate content preferably below 15%, ketone content preferably below 5%).
A detailed description of the imaging, exposure and finishing steps, as well as detailed information about handling and storing, can be found in the nyloflex® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloflex® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 50001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services.