Round Top Dot
- Superior printing quality with sharper images, more open intermediate depths, finer highlight dots and less dot gain, i.e. larger range of tonal values therefore improved contrast
- Increased productivity and data transfer without loss of quality due to digital workflow
- Consistency in quality when repeating plate processing
- Cost-effective and more environmentally friendly in processing, as no film is required
- Especially developed for high resolution label printing
- Suitable for flexible packaging and folding cartons
- Excellent resistance to UV inks
- Also suitable for solvent and water based inks
- High ozone resistance
- Reliable processing and easy handling due to colour change during exposure
- Brilliant image quality, wide tonal range for reproduction of fine image elements
- Ideal for printing of fine, homogeneous vignettes
- Optimum ink coverage in solid areas
- Reverse elements remain open
The nyloflex® FAH can be processed with nyloflex® processing equipment and all similar devices. The nyloflex® FAH Digital can be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging flexo printing plates.
Suitable for all UV inks as well as water based and solvent based printing inks (ethyl acetate content preferably below 15%, ketone content preferably below 5%).
Especially good results are achieved with nylosolv® washout solvents. nylosolv® can be distilled and reused.
A detailed description of the individual platemaking steps, as well as detailed information about processing and storage can be found in the nyloflex® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloflex® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 5001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services.