Round Top Dot
Solvent Based Ink
- Efficient creation of flat top dots and reproduction of surface screenings
- No additional consumables, no additional processing steps required
- Easy implementation in existing workflows
- Proven compatibility with LED systems in the market like Catena-E and XPS
Outstanding print quality with LED exposure
- High durometer plate for flexible packaging, especially designed for LED exposure technology like Catena-E.
- Developed for creation of Flat Top Dots and excellent reproduction of most commonly used surface screening like Woodpecker Nano or MCWSI.
- Significantly improved ink lay-down and high solid ink density due to distinct reproduction of surface screen patterns.
- For outstanding print results on all film and foil substrates in reverse and frontal printing.
- Perfection in every detail: precise reproduction of finest details in highlights.
Flexibility and efficiency
- High productivity due to short exposure times and quick washout.
- Excellent process stability, reliability and consistency in plate processing and in print.
The nyloflex® NEF can be processed with nyloflex® processing equipment and all similar devices and can be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging flexo printing plates.
The nyloflex® NEF is suitable for all solvent based printing inks and conditionally suitable for water based and UV inks (ethyl acetate content preferably below 15%, ketone content preferably below 5%).
Especially good results are achieved with nylosolv® washout solvents. nylosolv® can be distilled and reused.
A detailed description of the individual platemaking steps, as well as detailed information about processing and storing, can be found in the nyloflex® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloflex® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 5001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services.