Improved reproduction characteristics
- Steeper relief shoulders and deeper reverses
- Higher definition / fidelity
- Crisper edges
- Reproduction of the smallest elements on plate and print
- Superior results in combination with LED exposure
Efficient, reliable and fast plate processing
- Plate processing within 25-35 min
- Highly productive and cost-efficient
- Wide exposure latitude
- Excellent visual check due to high colour contrast of the finished plate
- Suitable for processing with brush and plush washers as well as for exposure with UV-A tubes of type 09N and 10R
- Product applications
- Ideal for tubes, cups and cans printing, security printing and label printing
- Suitable for rotary letterpress, imprinting units and special-purpose printing presses
Highest print quality
- High print contrast with an exceptional tonal range
- Smaller halftone dots (< 20 micron) resulting in brilliant gradations and fading of vignettes
- High resolution – up to 10 160 dpi
- Excellent solid density due to optimised surface with brilliant ink transfer
- Very good durability for long print runs
Advantages of nyloprint® Digital
Higher print quality
- Reproduction of finer details and less dot gain due to digital imaging
- High dimensional stability
- No defects caused by dust and damaged films
- No data loss during transfer
- Smoother plate surface can achieve higher density
- Highly consistent especially when repeating plate processing
Cost-effective and environmentally friendly
- No film costs
- No chemicals for film development
- Electronic filing of graphics, film storage is redundant
- Easy and fast data exchange – worldwide
nyloprint® WS-W Digital plates can be processed with nyloprint® processing equipment and all similar devices and be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging letterpress plates.
Printing inks and varnishes
Suitable for UV and oil based inks and varnishes.
For washout only tap water is needed.
A detailed description of the individual platemaking steps, as well as detailed information about processing and storing can be found in the nyloprint® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloprint® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 50001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services.