- Used for inking-up the gravure cylinders in intaglio printing presses
- Improves the accuracy and print quality especially in high security printing (e.g. banknotes, shares, passports, stamps, etc.)
- Development based on many years of experience in security printing and in close cooperation with users
- Water washable plates – only pure tap water is needed
- Optimal ink transfer due to soft relief layer
- High contrast colour change after exposure gives additional security in the assessment of the plate quality even before washout process
Advantages of nyloprint® WS 230 S Digital
Higher print quality
- For highest dimension stability
- No defects caused by dust and damaged films
- No data loss during transfer
- Smoother plate surface can achieve higher density
- Highly consistent especially when repeating plate processing
Cost-effective and environmentally friendly
- No film costs
- Electronic filing of graphics, film storage is redundant
- Easy and fast data exchange – worldwide
The nyloprint® WS plates can be processed with nyloprint® processing equipment and all similar devices. The nyloprint® WS-S Digital can be used with all IR-laser systems suitable for imaging letterpress plates. For washout the use of brushes in the washer is recommended.
For washout only pure tap water is needed.
A detailed description of the individual platemaking steps, as well as detailed information about processing and storing can be found in the nyloprint® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloprint® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 50001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services.