High quality and efficiency due to high UV output and effective temperature control
- Exposure unit clamshell type
- Consistent, uniform exposure with very high output UV-A tubes*, perfectly suitable for reproduction of high definition screens and finest images
- Effective temperature control system with integrated chiller and lamp air cooling system. Lamp temperature is automatically adjusted
Easy and comfortable handling
- Equipped with an automatic pneumatic lid with integrated safety switches
- Flexibility as the control display can be placed on the right or left side
*The UV-A output of the high intensity lamps increases by up to 15% compared to standard UVA 10R lamps. This makes them perfectly suitable for the reproduction of high definition screens and the finest images in flexo form processing. Due to higher UV-A output and improved stability during operating time, the new lamp generation meets the requirements of the highest quality standards. Longer life, and therefore reduced replacement cycles, makes them cost-efficient and user-friendly. Due to this optimization we recommend checking the dot gain curves after a new installation, and if applicable, to recalibrate these.