Round Top Dot
- Especially developed for inline finishing in sheetfed offset presses with flexo coating units and for offline finishing in coating presses
- For spot and full surface coating in commercial and packaging printing on coated papers and board
- Excellent stability even with UV coatings and UV inks
- High contrast colour change
- Excellent dimensional stability due to thick polyester film
- Wide exposure latitude
- High resolution
- Very good transfer of water based dispersion and UV varnishes
- High print contrast
- Superior printing quality with sharper images, more open intermediate depths
- Increased productivity and data transfer without loss of quality due to digital workflow
- Consistency in quality when repeating plate processing
- Cost-effective and more environmentally friendly in processing, as no film is required
The nyloflex® Seal F can be processed with nyloflex® processing equipment and all similar devices. The nyloflex® Seal F Digital can be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging flexo printing plates.
and varnishes nyloflex® Seal F and nyloflex® Seal F Digital coating plates are suited for water based dispersion and UV varnishes.
Especially good results are achieved with nylosolv® washout solvents. nylosolv® can be distilled and reused.
A detailed description of the individual platemaking steps, as well as detailed information about processing and storing can be found in the nyloflex® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloflex® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 5001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services.