Round Top Dot
- Unique photopolymer coating plate on aluminium base
- Ideal for high resolution printing for solid and spot coating
- High register accuracy due to the dimensional stability of the aluminium base, even during repeated print runs
- Wide exposure latitude ensures good intermediate depths
- Good ink transfer of metal pigment (gold, silver) and pearlescent inks
- Suitable for dispersion and UV varnishes
- Superior printing quality with sharper images, more open intermediate depths
- Increased productivity and data transfer without loss of quality due to digital workflow
- Consistency in quality when repeating plate processing
- Cost effective and more environmentally friendly in processing, as no film is required
The nyloflex® Gold A can be processed with nyloflex® processing equipment and all similar devices. The nyloflex® Gold A Digital can be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging flexo printing plates.
and varnishes nyloflex® Gold A coating plates are suited for water based dispersion and UV varnishes as well as for metal pigment and pearlescent inks.
Especially good results are achieved with nylosolv® washout solvents. nylosolv® can be distilled and reused.
A detailed description of the individual platemaking steps, as well as detailed information about processing and storing can be found in the nyloflex® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloflex® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 5001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services.