Wide range of applications
- For high quality pad printing, can be also used with closed cup inking systems because of its durability
- For security printing as intaglio master plate and for sheetfed gravure printing
Highest print quality and long durability
- High resolution up to 10.160 dpi
- Screen ruling up to 380 lpi (150 L/cm)
- Very good durability for long print runs due to optimised relief formulation
- Excellent solid density due to brilliant ink transfer
- Reliably and reusable for repeat orders
- Also suitable for high run length pad printing jobs
Efficient, consistent and fast plate processing
- Highly productive and cost-effective due to plate processing within 40–50 min
- Wide exposure latitude
nyloprint® ST plate can be processed with nyloprint® processing equipment and all similar devices and can be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging letterpress plates.
Suitable for commonly used pad printing inks (e.g. UV inks, solvent-based inks, 2-K inks).
For the washout the solvent nyloprint® R241 np is needed.
A detailed description of the individual platemaking steps, as well as detailed information about processing and storing can be found in the nyloprint® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloprint® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 50001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services.