Round Top Dot
Coated Kraft Liner
Uncoated Kraft Liner
Coated Test Liner
Uncoated Test Liner
Water Based Ink
- Superior printing quality with sharper images, more open intermediate depths, finer highlight dots and less dot gain, i.e. larger range of tonal values therefore improved contrast
- Increased productivity and data transfer without loss of quality due to digital workflow
- Consistency in quality when repeating plate processing
- Cost-effective and more environmentally friendly in processing, as no film is required
Consistent ink transfer
- Ideal to print on all kind of fibre surfaces
- preprint on kraft, test and uncoated liners
- high quality post print on corrugated board
- folding cartons
- Suitable for printing on folding corrugated board, especially on fine flute
- High solid density and defined line work on all paper substrates
- Wide exposure latitude and open intermediate depths offer process stability and repeatability
- Very good reproduction of highlight dots
- Excellent and consistent ink transfer especially with water based inks
- Suitable for water based and solvent based inks, conditionally suitable for UV inks
The nyloflex® ART can be processed with nyloflex® processing equipment and all similar devices. The nyloflex® ART Digital can be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging flexo printing plates.
Suitable for all water based and solvent based printing inks and conditionally suitable for UV inks (ethyl acetate content preferably below 15%, ketone content preferably below 5%).
Especially good results are achieved with nylosolv® washout solvents. nylosolv® can be distilled and reused.
A detailed description of the individual platemaking steps, as well as detailed information about processing and storing can be found in the nyloflex® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloflex® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 5001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services.