Superior Dimensional Stability
- These products provide superior dimensional stability, because the sleeve construction includes an additional glassfibre barrier layer to prevent any growth.
- These products are an advantage for the press operator by being easier to handle. This comes from reduced weight and easier mounting properties.
- New easy-mount technology was developed for these products using advanced materials and state-of-the-art sleeve construction to make mounting easier for the press operator
- These products are ideal for high-speed applications because the construction and materials of these sleeves provide bounce reduction properties.
- Available with rotec® Ω Technology that provides complete conductivity from the base sleeve through to the surface.
- Weight optimized with up to 25% reduced weight compared to rotec® Blue Light Sleeve
- Newly developed easy-mount technology
- Specialized sleeve construction for bounce reduction and faster press speeds
- Superior dimensional stability for long-lasting, consistent register accuracy
Field of Application
Mid-web / Wide-web / Pre-Print
7.5 mm - 125 mm
250 mm - 2400 mm
Outer diameter tolerance
+/- 0.02 mm
Total indicated run-out (TIR) tolerance
+/- 0.02 mm (measured on carrier cylinder at TIR ≤ 0.005 mm)
DIN ISO 2768 T1c