Superior Dimensional Stability
- These products are ideal for high-speed applications, because the construction and materials of these adapters provide bounce reduction properties.
- These products provide superior dimensional stability, because the adapter construction includes an additional glassfiber barrier layer to prevent any growth.
- Available with rotec® Ω Technology that provides complete conductivity from the base sleeve through to the surface.
- Exclusive compressible anti-slip surface
- Consistent printing performance, especially for long print runs, due to bounce-back properties of the compressible surface
- Available as Bridge, Unifit or Airo versions for customised air transfer system
How the air flows into the adapter
For wall thicknesses below 10 mm. Conducts air from the air cylinder to the surface via air holes.
Customised air transfer system for most types of air cylinders. In the Eco Bridge version, the air holes are replaced by a breathable metal ring on the operator side.
Dedicated external air connection system. In the Eco Bridge version, the air holes are replaced by a breathable metal ring on the operator side.
How the air flows out of the adapter, in order to mount the sleeve
Standard Air Holes
4-8 air holes on operator side, additional holes along the length of the adapter