Advantages of nyloprint® Digital
- Reproduction of finer details and less dot gain due to digital imaging
- High dimensional stability
- No defects caused by dust and damaged films
- No data loss during transfer
- Smoother plate surface to achieve higher ink density
- Highly consistent especially when repeating plate processing
- Cost effective and environmentally friendly as no film needed and no chemicals needed for film development
Highest print quality
- Excellent solid density due to brilliant ink transfer of the soft relief layer
- High register accuracy due to the dimensional stability of the aluminium base
- Very good durability for long print runs
- Reliably reusable for repeat orders
Efficient, consistent and fast plate processing
- Highly productive and cost-effective due to plate processing within 25-35 min
- Reduced downtimes on press due to fast replacement of plates
- Wide exposure latitude combined with open reverses
- Water-washable – ideal for inhouse plate processing, e.g. on nyloprint® Flowline Washer
- Designed for high quality demands in coating with UV-varnish
- Inline and offline print finishing
- For solid and spot coating
nyloprint® WA 116 S Digital plates can be processed with nyloprint® processing equipment and all similar devices and can be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging letterpress plates.
Printing inks and varnishes
Suitable for UV and oil based inks and varnishes. Not suitable for water based inks and varnishes.
For washout only tap water is needed.
A detailed description of the individual platemaking steps, as well as detailed information about processing and storing can be found in the nyloprint® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloprint® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 50001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services.