Efficient and consistent processing
- pad printing plate for laser direct engraving
- efficient, consistent and fast plate processing, relief generation in only one process step, no defects caused by dust or damaged film and no data loss during transfer
- highly consistent, especially when repeating plate processing
- suitable for all standard laser systems, for CO2, fibre and diode laser systems, ablation laser systems for flexo and letterpress plates (with magnetic drum) and for all commonly used laser resolutions
Superior pad printing quality
- screen ruling up to 380 lpi (150 L/cm)
- excellent solid density due to brilliant ink transfer because of the straight cell geometry
- highest resolution for the reproduction of finest details
- very good cup gliding characteristics – also well-suited for closed ink cups
- Stable and repeatable print quality due to precise definition of engraving depth
- Suitable for high run lengths
Wide range of applications
- Well-suited for halftone printing
- Gravure plate for high quality pad printing, for industrial, medical and promotional products, for printing on toys, golf balls, decorative designs and for automotive and electronic parts, identification labels
and serial numbers
Suitable laser types
CO2, fibre and diode lasers with appropriate exhaust ventilation and suitable filter system. Also suitable with standard ablation laser systems for flexo and letterpress plates (with magnetic drum). For detailed information regarding technical information and process parameters please contact your laser supplier.
Suitable cleaning agents
All commonly used thinner and retarder for pad printing inks. Water and water based cleaning agents are not suitable.
nyloprint® DLE S plates should be stored and packed so that they are protected against air humidity. Detailed information about storage can be found in the nyloprint® User Guide.
Suitable for commonly used pad printing inks (e.g. UV inks, solvent-based inks, 2-K inks).
High quality standard
nyloprint® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 50001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services.