Round Top Dot
Coated Kraft Liner
Coated Test Liner
Water Based Ink
The soft alternative
- Soft thermal round top dot plate very well suited for uncoated paper with water based and UV inks
- With hybrid screening and LED exposure further improved print quality
- Requires a longer exposure time when LED exposed depending on exposure device
- Good out of the box ink laydown resulting in better solids including linework
- Well suited for small plate cylinder circumferences due to higher plate flexibility
nyloflex® XPM Digital plates may be exposed using any nyloflex® exposure system and all similar de-vices and can be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging flexo printing plates. nyloflex® XPM Digital plates must be processed with the nyloflex® Xpress Thermal Processor.
Suitable for all UV inks and water based printing inks.
A detailed description of the imaging, exposure and finishing steps, as well as detailed information about handling and storing, can be found in the nyloflex® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloflex® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 50001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services.