Flat Top Dot-Smooth
Solvent Based Ink
- Hard photopolymer flexo plate with inherent flat top dots
- Easy creation of flat top dots with your standard solvent processing equipment
- Developed especially for the flexible packaging market, for printing on foil substrates with solvent-based inks
- Smooth plate surface is able to hold customized surface screening patterns (e.g. Pixel+ and Woodpecker Sharp)
Exceptional print quality
- Reproduce finest details through sharpened highlights
- Reduced bump-up for extended gamut
Improve productivity and consistency
- Decrease your press downtime – no ink fillings thanks to optimised plate formulation for solvent based inks
- Less dot gain tolerances – on press the flat top dots are less impression sensitive than standard digital dots resulting in improved production consistency
The nyloflex® FTH can be processed with nyloflex® processing equipment and all similar devices and can be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging flexo printing plates. Printing inks Suitable for all solvent based printing inks and conditionally suitable for water based and UV inks (ethyl acetate content preferably below 15%, ketone content preferably below 5 %).
Especially good results are achieved with nylosolv® washout solvents. nylosolv® can be distilled and reused.
A detailed description of the imaging, exposure and finishing steps, as well as detailed information about handling and storing, can be found in the nyloflex® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloflex® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 50001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services.