Round Top Dot
Coated Kraft Liner
Uncoated Kraft Liner
Coated Test Liner
Uncoated Test Liner
All Ink Types
- More open intermediate depths, finer highlight dots and less dot gain, i.e. larger range of tonal values therefore improved contrast
- Increased productivity and data transfer without loss of quality due to digital workflow
- Consistency in quality when repeating plate processing
- Cost-effective and more environmentally friendly in processing, as no film is required
High printing quality with sharper images
- Medium hard plate, optimised for printing of designs that combine halftones and solids in one plate
- Ideal for all absorbent and non-absorbent commonly used substrates
- High solid density and minimum dot gain in the halftone
- Wide exposure latitude and good relief depths
- Suitable for the use with water and solvent based inks and conditionally suitable for UV based inks
The nyloflex® ACT can be processed with nyloflex® processing equipment and all similar devices. The nyloflex® ACT Digital can be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging flexo printing plates.
Suitable for all water based and solvent based printing inks and conditionally suitable for UV inks (ethyl acetate content preferably below 15%, ketone content preferably below 5%).
Especially good results are achieved with nylosolv® washout solvents. nylosolv® can be distilled and reused.
A detailed description of the individual platemaking steps, as well as detailed information about processing and storing can be found in the nyloflex® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloflex® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 5001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services.